Victorious Over the Virus!
Hello EBC Family!
We hope that all of you are safe, healthy and practicing social distancing in the midst of this season. How we worship...How we engage in church...How we interact with one another...How we serve...is changing because of COVID-19.
However, what will never change is that we will ALWAYS worship, engage, interact and serve in some fashion for the glory of God.
We know that we are living in unprecedented times and that the rapid influx of changing information can lead to an overwhelming sense of anxiety, but we want to remind you that our faith and hope still rest on Christ the Solid Rock.
Please read the information cards and we look forward to connecting virtually on either Saturday at 5pm and/or Sunday at 9am & 11am.
WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED TO EBC WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING
1. Check out the “Pastors Blog via www.ebcconnects.com to receive a different word/video offering inspiration, insight, and hope daily.
2. Participate in our church wide prayer calls every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:15AM, 12:15PM and 7:15PM.
Conference Call # (425) 436-6395 | Access Code: 215430#
If you can't get through:
(ex: My Dial-In is giving a busy signal. How do I join my meeting?)
For US numbers If you’re having difficulty connecting to your meeting, you can send a text message to your conference Dial-In Number.
Text “Help” to receive a text message with a temporary backup number.
Tap the number in your text to dial it, or you can Text “Call Me” to receive a call that connects you with your Dial-In.
Once connected, enter your Access Code as you normally would.
Note: For US Numbers Only. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Join our weekly Bible Study that takes place via zoom. Perhaps we can all use this season of social distancing to draw nearer to God.
4. Continue to check your email for information regarding how to fellowship with CHOSEN, FRONTLINERS, and 20.30Something during this time.
2 WAYS TO WORSHIP
1. Website: Ebcconnects.com
2. Facebook Live: Facebook.com/ebcconnects